Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014

Assalamualaikum, bismillah..

Actually, I had so many things going on in my life in 2013. That's why I totally spaced out on the fact that I have a blog. 



Anyway..

I can assure you, that this year, I will update this blog even lesser.

And unlike in 2013,  it's not going to be because of all the fun stuffs.

I've entered my final year in college. And my year will be filled with..

Action research
Practicum
Lesson Planning
Assignments
Exams
Stuffs..

I'm also about to start a business. Unbelievable, no? Be sure to stay tune and check it out yeah?

And insyaAllah,if its the best for both of us....Allah willing,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this will be the year I become a Mrs. InsyaAllah. If that'a what Allah decides for us. Please pray for me us will ya?teeeheee
Love, assalamualaikum.

p.s. move on. get a new blog already. hahaha

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

all the best!! nak kahwin dah? hehe

Nurul Syuhada said...

yes! heee